AZ StRUT COVID-19 Response
In response to the current and changing needs of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our Mesa facility will be closed to the public until further notice.
We are working to keep our staff and community safe by
- Increasing our sanitation procedures per CDC recommendations to protect our staff, interns, volunteers and those receiving our equipment.
- Reducing our staff and interns to only those essential for refurbishing, pick- ups and distributions.
- Prioritizing equipment distributions to schools, nonprofits and Title I families with highest need.
- Assigning staff to work from home to support our mission.
- Keeping informed and adapting to address the safety of our community.
The need for our devices is critical right now.
- AZ StRUT is experiencing increased requests for our equipment to make remote education, working from home, and connecting with healthcare resources possible.
- We’re talking with several Arizona school districts about how we can quickly and effectively distribute laptops to families with students at home who need to access their on-line school work.
- We’ll be calling on our community to help us meet this need as well. Thank you for your support.
- We encourage you to stay healthy, be kind and continue to reuse and recycle. Thanks for your focus on positive actions that better our lives and environment.