As of January 1, 2023, AZ StRUT is implementing an equipment grant program for Arizona 501c3 nonprofit organizations. These grants will be awarded to organizations based on their efficiency, financial stability, and demonstrated impact. This process will include vetting the organization by the following criteria:
- Good standing with the Arizona Corporation Commission.
- A positive and accurate report on GuideStar
- Most recent year tax return
- Willing to meet in person for a technology assessment and interview with AZ StRUT grant committee
- Membership in the Alliance of Arizona Nonprofits is preferred but not required
- A substantial and accurate organizational website and/or social media presence
- A minimum of two comprehensive professional referrals will be considered
A $50 non-refundable fee is required at the time of application.
Note: Not all requests that meet the eligibility requirements will be approved.