We have distributed 2045 computers year to date.
We distributed 923 laptops to schools in the last 3 weeks of March.
- We have moved our refurbishing efforts to our renewed partnership with Epi-Hab. A long time provider of employment for underserved persons. Stardust has made the difficult decision to temporarily close their stores. We have been locked out of our Metrocenter facility since March 19th.
- We started quarantining incoming equipment for 72 hours per CDC recommendations.
- We starting to accept donations at Data Doctors stores in addition to the Batteries Plus Bulbs stores. We are still picking up corporate donations.
- We are also assisting the Greater Phoenix Chamber Foundation and Data Doctors with an effort to help Phoenix Union students. (This is in addition to our standard process.)
- Right now we need laptops! We will need all electronics after we get over this flattened curve!
- And…of course we miss our student refurbishers in our Techie Labs!