Request Equipment for your School or Nonprofit.
Qualifying Arizona 501c3 nonprofit organizations and public schools may receive refurbished computers from AZStRUT.
To be approved, the Equipment Request Application form below must be completed and submitted.
All applicants requesting donated or discounted equipment will be required to pay a $25 processing fee
The application fee covers a calendar year. Once the fee is paid, AZ StRUT will verify your status for approval. You will be contacted in the order that we receive requests. Approval does not guarantee that all equipment can be provided. We do our best to assess and match you with the best equipment that we have available.
Refurbishing fees for computers may be charged. Fees are a reduced percentage of the cost to provide equipment.
NOTE: Nonprofits that have been operating for less than 3 years may be asked for a community organization reference. Nonprofits that do not have a current website may be asked to send a brochure, report or other print material.
Eligible Entities for Equipment:
- Arizona Title I students and family Techie Camp/Lab participants (as qualified by school)
- Arizona Public Schools and Bureau of Indian Education Schools (excludes “for-profit” institutions): classroom, administrative use approved by Principal (STEM)
- Arizona 501c3 non-profit organizations (including non-profit charter schools) Must be used to advance the mission of the organization and not for individual personal use.
- Arizona Public Libraries. Must be used to support digital inclusion and/or lending at small, rural and/or tribal libraries as facilitated by the Arizona State Library, Archives and Public Records
Refurbishing fees may be assessed to:
- Arizona Non-profits with more than $50,000 in annual revenue per IRS form 990.
The AZ StRUT Board of Directors gives sole discretion to the Giving Committee to implement the above guidelines and exceptions. The Giving Committee is comprised of AZ StRUT staff and Board members.
Approval of an application does not guarantee that all requested equipment can be provided.