All entities requesting equipment are subject to pay a $50 application processing fee when submitting the request once per calendar year.
Eligible Entities for Equipment:
- Arizona Title I students and family Techie Camp/Lab participants (as qualified by school)
- Arizona Public Schools and Bureau of Indian Education Schools (excludes “for-profit” institutions): classroom, administrative use approved by Principal (STEM)
- Arizona 501c3 non-profit organizations (including non-profit charter schools). Must be used to advance the mission of the organization and not for individual personal use.
- Arizona Public Libraries. Must be used to support digital inclusion and/or lending at small, rural and/or tribal libraries as facilitated by the Arizona State Library, Archives and Public Records
Refurbishing fees may be assessed to:
- Arizona Non-profits with more than $50,000 in annual revenue per IRS form 990.
The AZ StRUT Board of Directors gives sole discretion to the Giving Committee to implement the above guidelines and exceptions. The Giving Committee is comprised of AZ StRUT staff and Board members.
Approval of an application does not guarantee that all requested equipment can be provided.”
Qualifying Arizona 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations and public schools may receive computers from AZStRUT.